Remote IT Solutions began not with an idea for a company, but with an idea of what kind of company we wanted to be. Our guide to building this different, and hopefully better, kind of company is what we call our Corporate Values and Beliefs.
- We respect the individual, and we believe that individuals
treated with respect and given responsibility will
respond by giving their best.
- We require complete honesty and integrity in everything
- We make commitments with care, and then live up
to them. We will do what we say we are going to do.
- Work is an important part of life, and it should
be fun. Being a good businessperson does not mean
being stuffy and boring. This is especially true in
the computer industry.
- We are frugal. We will guard and conserve the company’s
resources with at least the same vigilance that we
would use to guard and conserve our own personal resources.
- We insist on giving our best effort in everything
we undertake. We see a huge difference between "good
mistakes" (best effort, bad result) and "bad mistakes"
(sloppiness or lack of effort).
- Clarity in understanding our mission, our goals,
and what we expect from each other is critical to
- We are believers in the Golden Rule. In all our
dealings we will strive to be friendly and courteous,
as well as fair and compassionate.
- We feel a sense of urgency on all matters related
to our customers. We listen to our clients, and we
are always responsive. We are customer driven.
- We will always strive to exceed our customer's expectations.
This is a statement of our ethical aspirations, about how we will treat each other and conduct business. This is how we will treat you, our valued customer.
For more information contact us at info@RemoteITS.com.